Comment on page
Week 28, 2023
The importance of managing administrators effectively becomes more significant as companies continue to adopt and utilize a growing number of tools to handle their identity management processes. With each additional tool employed, the task of tracking administrators and their associated permissions becomes increasingly complex.
In this release, we have made changes to the Dashboard and the User List that make it easy to access this information.
- 1.Dashboard. The “Administrators Per Source” component of the dashboard displays the count of administrators for each source. Now, if you click into any of these bars, it will take you through to the User List with the appropriate filters applied.
- 2.“Administrator of” Filter. A new filter is available on the left-hand side of the User List, which enables you to select only those users that are administrators of specific sources.
Efficiently managing administrators not only enhances security but also improves the overall efficiency of identity management processes. By providing easy access to relevant information through the Dashboard and User List, our release enables companies to maintain control and oversight over their administrative personnel
Many of us like to get to “Inbox Zero” by the end of the week, giving us the sense of satisfaction that we’ve addressed and resolved the most important issues. We want you to feel the same sense of satisfaction when using Oort, so we’ve made it easier for you to resolve checks if you assess the behavior to be normal.
Within the Checks tab of the User 360 profile, you can click on the three dots to access action items. If you select “Mark as Normal Behavior”, the check will automatically move from the “Failing Checks” section to the “Resolved Checks” section.
- System Logs. Filters will be retained within sessions, so they will still appear when you revisit the Steme Logs page.
- Multiple IdPs. Multiple Identity Providers are shown within each IDP card within User 360 profiles, where applicable.
- Check Details. Further consolidation of check settings into one section, including Custom Detection Settings and Notification Settings.