Comment on page
- 1.The Polarity setup currently points to the Oort production environment. If you are looking to integrate Polarity in an Oort staging environment (i.e. https://dashboard.stage.oort.io) then please consult your Polarity representative on how to change the configuration files to point to Oort staging environment.
- 2.Oort only supports one Polarity integration per Oort tenant (1:1 relationship). If you have a need for more than one Polarity integration in your Oort tenant, please speak to your Oort representative.
- 1.From the Integrations tab, click Add Integration.
- 2.Scrolls down and click Add Polarity.
- 3.Provide a Name and Description
- 4.Click Save and Generate credentials
- 5.Use the details provided in your Polarity configuration (see below).
- 6.After the Polarity steps below are complete, click Test Connectivity and Finish to complete the integration.
For information around how to set up Polarity for your Oort tenant, please see Polarity's Github documentation here -